We cordially invite you to present new trends and developments from the world of Industrial IT at the Forum Industrie 4.0 from April 20th – 24th, 2020.
Your presentation can be on any one of the following topics:
- 5G Applications in the manufacturing environment
- Artificial intelligence in Industrie 4.0
- B2B Platform Economy 4.0
- Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) / Industrial 4.0 Components
- Cyber Security / Industrial Security in Industrie 4.0
- Digital Twin and Management Shell
- Humans and the work environment in the context of Industrie 4.0
- Industrie 4.0 – Future scenarios in the year 2025
- Industrie 4.0: Migration processes in large companies and corporations
- Industrie 4.0: SMEs
- Industrie 4.0: startups
- Engineering 4.0
- Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- Sustainable value creation in Industrie 4.0
- Open standards for Industrie 4.0
- Predictive Maintenance / Predictive Analytics
- Cloud and Edge Technologies
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Use Cases relating to RAMI 4.0
The time frame for the lectures is 20 minutes + 5 minutes discussion. The language of presentation is German or English (with simultaneous translation). Please refrain from submitting promotional presentations.
To submit your presentation, please use the contact form on the "Call for Papers" website: Link follows
Presentations submitted by exhibitors at HANNOVER MESSE 2020, start-ups, research institutes, universities and public institutions/authorities that are considered in the application process are free of charge.
Companies that do not exhibit at HANNOVER MESSE 2020 must book a participation package of € 1,990 plus VAT if the presentation is taken into account.
Once you have received the contact form from Deutsche Messe (sender: email@example.com), you will receive an e-mail with your personal login data for the online speaker portal (Daily Fair REF) to enter your speaker profile, title of the lecture and a brief abstract (max. 900 characters including spaces).
The deadline is 31 January 2020.
All submitters will be notified by 28 February 2019 as to whether their lecture has been considered. The program for the forum will then be published online.