Web-Seminar by the Working Group on security of networked systems
The working group on security of networked systems of the Plattform Industrie 4.0 is pleased to invite you to its
„Shaping a globally secure Industrie 4.0 Ecosystem - Achieving digital Trust and Trustworthiness”
23. September 2020
09.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m., CEST
(07:00 – 10:00, UTC)
In 2018, 140 international private sector and political leaders came together to discuss, how we can secure global industrial value networks. In the meanwhile, the COVID-19 pandemic reminds us of how important digital transformation and IT security really are for the industry. In this light, the conference “Shaping a globally secure Industrie 4.0 Ecosystem” in January 2021 will revisit and deepen the outcomes of the 2018 conference. The Web-Seminar will link the two conferences.
The working group on security of networked systems will provide an overview of its activities. The Web-Seminar focuses on how to achieve digital trust and trustworthiness.
• Introduction of the working group on security of networked systems of the Plattform Industrie 4.0
• Industrial security aspects of the German Standardization Roadmap Industrie 4.0
• The new Whitepaper IIoT Value Chain Security - The Role of Trustworthiness
• Challenges and building blocks to achieve a trust infrastructure
• Generic Trust Anchor - a new API standard to create a root of trust
• Handling security risks in industrial applications due to lack of explainability of AI results
• Outlook: International Conference “Shaping a globally secure Industrie 4.0 Ecosystem”
We will provide a detailed program to all registered participants in the coming weeks.
We would be delighted to welcome you to the Web-Seminar. Please also feel free to forward this invitation to any interested stakeholders. Attendance of the event will be free of charge. The seminar will take place in English. A recording will be made available afterwards.